Lawrence and Dykes Architects
Lawrence and Dykes Architects is the region's leading architectural firm for educational and critical commercial projects. L & D Architects consistently deliver the most accurate, complete drawings in the industry, which preempts costly overruns, rework, and inefficient building projects.
Time after time, our clients return and refer our firm because they have experienced the difference in Lawrence & Dykes Architects-led projects compared to all their other initiatives. Construction projects are not for the faint-of-heart, and it's rare that an architect is able to deliver such precise plans that avoid costly rework. But Lawrence & Dykes does it time and again, as witnessed by the lengthy list of returning clients and referrals.
While educational facilities have become our specialty, specialization within the architectural profession has not been one of our goals. In our opinion the experience and knowledge learned from a varied project pallette creates a cross pollination of information that enhances our designs. Our experience with criminal justice facilities has assisted in the security of our schools. Our experience with performing arts facilities has guided us in the design of school auditoriums. Our experience in recreational facilities has helped in the design of our school gyms and athletic complexes.
Founded in 1947 in Canton, Ohio, we adhere to the following principles to ensure our firm continues to deliver critical-to-quality plans:
- The best projects are developed when Owner / User Input is incorporated in the Design process.
- A top-level architecture in our firm must be involved in projects from start to finish.
- Creative design ideas result in better facilities for the user.
- Cost management is an important component of critical commercial architecture.
- High quality, thorough construction drawings result in better bids and minimized change orders during construction.
We invite you to review some of our projects or call Richard Lutz at 330-477-6247. We believe our difference is noticeable from the moment you talk to us.